Sunday, February 26, 2017

LEGO Multiplication Game

At this point in the year... I start to worry about students that have still not mastered their multiplication facts...  

Besides some traditional flash cards, I was inspired by the Target dollar section to to use REALLY CHEAP lego packs - $1 (below) to help students become more familiar with some of those difficult facts.




I used the bigger legos and wrote various sums to multiplication problems.  Then, I wrote the factors on the smaller matching pieces.  I also included some "free" pieces, because why not?







To play the game, students take turn rolling dice to determine if they will pick piece, exchange pieces or give back pieces.  First player to solve 6 blocks wins!

Here is the game I created for FREE on TPT : )





Enjoy!
-Kellie



No comments:

Post a Comment